Lansing Christian School is accredited by both Christian Schools International and AdvancEd (formerly NCA) and provides students with the opportunity to receive an academically excellent, faith-forming Christian education. Together with Christian parents, we are committed to equipping young men and women to engage and transform the world for Jesus Christ. That is a mission and purpose that gives everyday work meaning.
Our teachers live out their faith in front of students every day. They help our students see each and every subject from a biblical world view, showing them how history, science, music and math not only belong to God but serve a divine purpose in His world.
Our teachers are passionate about their subject areas and they are passionate about students. Our teachers come along-side students in learning and in personal relationship with them, taking interest in who they are and helping students recognize and grow in their God-given abilities.
We are here to work with you, Christian parents, to help your children develop a view of the world. Together with church and home, we have the opportunity to help build a consistency and continuity in how our children see the world. Learning at school is an integral part of how our children will grow to see the world; how God asks us to live and how God will use us to meet the needs of the world and bring forth His kingdom here on earth.
Academic Stats at a Glance:
- Nearly 100% of graduates go onto some form of post secondary education.
- During any given year, ACT comparison scores rank LCS at or second from the highest as compared to all other local high schools.
- Technology integrated at all grade levels to facilitate and advance student learning.
- Eight Advanced Placement (AP) classes are offered.
- Spanish is taught from Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Trips are offered connected to curriculum such as those to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania for US History class and Stratford, Ontario Canada Shakespearean Theatre for English class.
- Bible Classes taught at every grade level.