Applying to LCS
We are still accepting applications
for the 2016-2017 school year and are
now accepting applications
for the 2017-2018
Thank you for considering LCS. By choosing LCS you are not only choosing a school but a community committed to Equipping young men and women to engage and transform the world for Jesus Christ.
This checklist will assist you in the application process for Lansing Christian School. If at any time you have questions, please contact our admission office at 517.882.5779 ext. #107 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To see our admission’s policy, click here.
As part of the online application, the following documents will need to be submitted to the main office:
- Student Questionnaire (7th -12th grade applicants)
- Request for Records (Kindergarten-12th grade applicants)
- Pastor’s Recommendation (one per family)
- Teacher’s Recommendation (one for each applicant who has attended school)
- Copy of the most recent report card and most recent standardized test scores
- Copy of any educational, psychological, or behavioral testing completed within the last three years
- $50 application fee per new student student paid online with credit card
Step Two – Interview
After all of the above materials are received, the school will contact you to arrange a family interview with the Principal and schedule any academic placement testing that is deemed necessary.
The Principal will then review the application file and placement test results and inform the parents of the admissions status.
Step Three – Enrollment
After acceptance, the following will then be required to complete the enrollment process.
- Complete online Enrollment Contract
- Copy of Student Birth Certificate
- Physical Examination Form (PK thru Kindergarten and if not attended school before)
- Variable Tuition Application (if participating)
Enrollment is complete once the Enrollment Contract has been submitted.
All new students entering Lansing Christian High School must schedule an appointment with the High School office for class scheduling. Please call 517.882.5779 ext. 305 or email email@example.com to set your appointment time.
Families with students entering all grades will be contacted by the school regarding important dates for orientation, teacher assignments, supply lists, back to school night, etc.
If you would like more information or have questions, please fill out the online admissions inquiry form.