- My favorite part of the school day is math because I get to learn division and times.
- I’m proud that I learned all my minuses and pluses last year.
- I’ve learned about God and that He created the world and creation.
- I like to spend free time playing on the iPads or going to the computer lab.
- My teachers show they care for me by trying to teach us about division and God and stuff.
- About LCS
- Creative Arts
- Life At LCS
- Support LCS
February 25 -8:00 am - February 26 -5:00 pm
February 26 -7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
March 12 -7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
All School Information Night: February 26, 2019 at 7:00 pm in the Media Center Come see what makes Lansing Christian School Greater Lansing’s first choice for Christian Education! Parents of students entering PS-12th grade are encouraged to attend. The night will include a school overview, campus tours, and time to meet administrators.
February 20, 2019