Thank you for your support of Lansing Christian School’s Annual Black and Gold Celebration held at the University Club, on February 13, 2017. Below is a list of sponsorship levels and how your tax-deductible contribution will directly impact our school and make a quality Christian education accessible to more families in the greater-Lansing area. All sponsors will be listed on our webpage, recognized at the event, and in event-related print material.
ALUMNUS – $10,000 (includes 6 complimentary tickets)
- Sponsorship at Alumnus level represents the cost of an LCS education for the entire High School for one day. Your contribution helps us graduate more alumni who are equipped to engage and transform the world for Jesus Christ.
SENIOR – $5,000 (includes 4 complimentary tickets)
- Sponsorship at the Senior level represents the cost of an LCS education of one classroom for one week. Your contribution helps support outstanding resources and programs that help our PreK-12 students flourish as they discover and develop their God–given abilities.
JUNIOR – $2,500 (includes 4 complimentary tickets)
- Sponsorship at the Junior level represent an LCS education for a full grade for one day. Your contribution helps further a quality Christian education where our students are challenged to develop an active faith at every grade level.
SOPHOMORE – $1,000 (includes 2 complimentary tickets)
- Sponsorship at the Sophomore level represents an LCS education for one classroom for one day. Your sponsorship helps us make a quality Christian education accessible to more students in the greater-Lansing area.
FRESHMAN – $500 (includes 2 complimentary tickets)
- Sponsorship at the Freshman level reflects the cost of educating 10 students for one day. Your contribution allows us to continue to recruit and retain some of the best teachers in Christian education.