Equipping young men and women to engage and transform the world for Jesus Christ.
Recognizing God as the source of all truth, wisdom and knowledge, Lansing Christian School partners with Christian parents to educate children to the full extent of their God-given abilities. We engage students in an academically challenging environment that fosters spiritual, intellectual, social and physical growth. We equip students to exalt God and follow Christ in all of life.
Lansing Christian School is committed to the Christian perspective of life as was set forth in the Bible, recognizing God as the Creator of all things, Jesus Christ as the Son of God and the Savior of all who acknowledge Him as Lord, and the Holy Spirit as the one who reveals truth. We believe that the knowledge of God is the beginning of wisdom, that fellowship with God is the basis for true fellowship with one another, and that each student is uniquely created by God as a spiritual, intellectual, social, and physical being and is endowed with particular gifts. The goal of our school, in cooperation with the home and church, is to assist the parents to train their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord and to aid each student to develop to his or her full potential. Therefore, we believe that it is right and reasonable that families join together to provide an educational system which accomplishes this aim.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God; the source, support, and end of all things; eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy
Lansing Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.