Home School Opportunities
Part-Time Classes at Lansing Christian School
Lansing Christian School offers a homeschool incentive program for part-time students. Each student enrolling will receive 50% off tuition for their first part time class. All selections are based on space available. If we don’t have space for your class selections LCS will refund 90% of the application fee. Click here to see the class selection. To apply, each family must:
Step One – Application
As part of the online application, the following documents will need to be submitted:
- Student_Questionnaire (9th -12th grade applicants)
- Request for Records (9th-12th grade applicants)
- Pastor’s Recommendation (one per family)
- Teacher’s Recommendation (one for each applicant who has attended school)
- Copy of the most recent report card and most recent standardized test scores (for High School student a transcript needs to be submitted)
- $75 application fee per new student paid online with credit card
Step Two – Educational Consultation
After all of the above materials are received, the school will contact you to arrange an educational consultation with the Head of School and Principal. The consultation will be conducted in person with the student and at least one parent attending.
Step Three – Enrollment
After acceptance, the following will then be required to complete the enrollment process.
- Complete online Enrollment Contract
- Copy of Student Birth Certificate
- Physical Examination Form (Only if not attended school before)
Enrollment is complete once the Enrollment Contract and $100 enrollment fee has been submitted.
Each part-time student family must complete 10 service hours per year. This encourages a partnership between Lansing Christian School and parents.
Please note: To compete on a Lansing Christian athletic team, they must attend 20 hours/week or be enrolled in 5 of 7 classes. Participation in extra curricular Creative Arts and performing groups is at the director/teacher’s discretion.