We welcome inquiries from International students (grades 9 – 11) who would like to enroll at Lansing Christian School. For the past several years, Lansing Christian School has welcomed International students into our school community. We have had International students in our student body, representing the countries of South Korea, China, and Taiwan. The reasons our school is attractive to International students include the quality of education we offer, more individual attention from teachers, the Christian environment, and the opportunity to experience American Culture and learn English. We issue I-20’s for diploma-seeking students. Tuition is $10,750 per year. To see our admission’s policy, click here. Admissions Procedures: Families who would like to apply to LCS should begin the application process by getting a user name and password through the online inquiry form. Then click here for the online application. Deadline is May 31. In addition to the online application, the following documents need to be submitted to the main office:
- Student Questionnaire
- Request for Records
- Pastor’s Recommendation (one per family)
- Teacher Recommendation (one for each applicant who has attended school)
- Copy of the most recent report card
- Copy of most recent standardized test scores
- Copy of any educational, psychological, or behavioral testing completed within the last three years
Please read and follow all steps that are indicated including:
- Submit a complete application along with a $1500 application fee.
- Thoroughly read and sign the “Statements and Agreement” page.
- Be sure to complete the health insurance portion of the application. (Attach proof of health insurance)
- Indicate if Lansing Christian School needs to obtain a Host Family.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for enrollment.
- TOEFL Jr. test is required. Results of TOEFL Jr. test must accompany the application.
- Interview: There is a required interview. A phone interview can be conducted if the applicant is not living in the United States. A letter is generally mailed within one week of the interview giving the final decision regarding acceptance of the student.
- Acceptance. Upon acceptance please fill out the online enrollment contract and pay the enrollment fee online. The fee is $100 per student. Enrollment is not considered complete until all forms and transcripts are received. If a Host Family has been requested by the applicant, then enrollment is contingent upon Lansing Christian School securing a Host Family. The I-20 will not be created until a student has finished enrollment.
- For questions or more information, please contact the school at (517) 882-5779, ext. 107.
Thank you for your interest in Lansing Christian School!