2016 – 2017 HOT LUNCH
Elementary hot lunch or salad bar: $2.85
Middle school, high school, and adult hot lunch or salad bar $3.25
½ pint milk: 50¢
- Hot lunch includes the main item, fruit, vegetable, a side dish & a treat
- Salad bar includes 1 trip to the salad, fruit & a treat
- Students may order an extra main item for $1. An extra slice of pizza purchased with a meal is $1.30. Elementary students are allowed to purchase an extra main item. Elementary students may purchase an ala carte drink drink with parents’ permission.
- Students may order either a corn dog or a hot pocket daily to substitute for their main item. Both are available daily.
- Ala carte items available for secondary students include milk, beverages, hot and cold sandwiches, fresh fruit, fruit & yogurt parfaits, side salads, soft pretzels, snack items and more.
Elementary order lunch in their homeroom classes daily. Middle and high school students only order lunch on pizza day.
Staff and parents are welcome to purchase ala carte items, lunch and salad bar.
The payment program for the hot lunch program works on a prepaid/debit system. A positive balance must be kept in your account. Payments may be made by check or online. Online payments post immediately to your account. Online payments can be made directly into your account through the Skyward family access on the LCS website. There is a nominal fee for online payments. Checks may be dropped off in any office. Email notices will be sent each week on Monday when the family balance falls below $30. The balance on this statement reflects the balance for all students in your family. Please monitor your family balance and hot lunch purchases on the LCS website under Skyward family access.
Menus are sent home monthly with the elementary students and are also available online.
If your student has food allergies, please contact Kelly Sharpe. We can work with you to find lunches that your student can eat. A listing of allergy friendly meals will be posted this fall.
The Cafeteria is open daily after school from 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm for students to purchase drinks and snack items. Purchases are cash only unless a signed permission slip is on file. Permission slips on file from last year will still be valid.
If you have any questions, please call Kelly Sharpe at 882-5779 ext. 516. The best time call is after 1:00 p.m. Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for participating in the LCS hot lunch program.
Volunteers Needed!! If you would like to help serve lunches to our students, please call Kelly Sharpe. We really need an extra pair of hands from 10:30 to 12:15.