- My favorite part of the school day is math because I get to learn division and times.
- I’m proud that I learned all my minuses and pluses last year.
- I’ve learned about God and that He created the world and creation.
- I like to spend free time playing on the iPads or going to the computer lab.
- My teachers show they care for me by trying to teach us about division and God and stuff.
- About LCS
- Creative Arts
- Life At LCS
- Support LCS
January 27 -7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
January 30 -7:30 am - 9:00 am
February 8 -8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Want the best preschool experience for your child? So do we! LCS students have opportunities to build healthy social relationships as they work together playing and creating using large blocks and animals. Learn more about our Early Learners Preschool at www.lansingchristianschool.org/academics/preschool
January 22, 2020