- My favorite part of the school day is math because I get to learn division and times.
- I’m proud that I learned all my minuses and pluses last year.
- I’ve learned about God and that He created the world and creation.
- I like to spend free time playing on the iPads or going to the computer lab.
- My teachers show they care for me by trying to teach us about division and God and stuff.
- About LCS
- Creative Arts
- Life At LCS
- Support LCS
November 26 -12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
November 27 - November 29
Mikayla is a Pilgrim. She plays basketball and volleyball for LCS. Her favorite part of school is chapel because “the way we worship and learn new things about and with God is just so amazing! I have realized that it’s okay to be me and I have grown closer with God.” #BeAPilgrim #LCS_StudentStories www.lansingchristianschool.org
November 21, 2019