- I play lacrosse and my favorite part of the school day is art and gym.
- I’m proud of becoming a straight-A student.
- I like to spend my free time playing my ukulele, video games, and lacrosse.
- LCS teachers show they care by helping you no matter what you need. They’ll make sure you’re okay.
- My faith has grown at LCS because I’ve learned more about God and how to worship.
- I like that LCS PreK-12 is all in one building because you can be interactive with everyone.
- After LCS, I hope to study arts and technology.
- About LCS
- Creative Arts
- Life At LCS
- Support LCS
November 26 -12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
November 27 - November 29
Mikayla is a Pilgrim. She plays basketball and volleyball for LCS. Her favorite part of school is chapel because “the way we worship and learn new things about and with God is just so amazing! I have realized that it’s okay to be me and I have grown closer with God.” #BeAPilgrim #LCS_StudentStories www.lansingchristianschool.org
November 21, 2019