Bella – 7th Grade
- I play lacrosse and my favorite part of the school day is art and gym.
- I’m proud of becoming a straight-A student.
- I like to spend my free time playing my ukulele, video games, and lacrosse.
- LCS teachers show they care by helping you no matter what you need. They’ll make sure you’re okay.
- My faith has grown at LCS because I’ve learned more about God and how to worship.
- I like that LCS PreK-12 is all in one building because you can be interactive with everyone.
- After LCS, I hope to study arts and technology.