After School Care
The Junior Pilgrims after school program is available to LCS students in PreK 4 – 5th grade from 3:00–5:30pm. Child care is offered only on days that school is in session. Our commitment is to provide quality care at a reasonable cost to parents. Each day, children enrolled in this program will have the opportunity to play, relax, study, socialize, and do other special activities.
We are here to work with you, Christian parents, to help your children develop a view of the world. Junior Pilgrims creates a smooth transition from the child’s school day to home. We strive to offer a high quality Christian-based program at a reasonable cost to parents. The deadline to register for After School Care for the 2023-2024 school year is May 15, 2023.
If you have questions about the program or to confirm availability, please contact Elizabeth Sabins, Elementary Principal, at email@example.com.
|3:00pm||Students dismissed to meet in the small gymnasium for attendance and free play|
|3:20pm||Circle time and prayer|
|3:30pm||Snack (provided by the school) in the elementary art room (Room 212)|
|4:00pm||Homework support/computer lab/crafts|
|5:00pm||Students move to the daycare room (Room 113)|
- $10.00 per child (paid once a year with registration form). Click here for the online registration form.
Fee Schedule: 2023-2024
- 3 days a week $126.00 a month for 9 months (September – May)
- 5 days a week $210.00 a month for 9 months (September – May)
- The fee will be included on your monthly tuition payment plan with Blackbaud Smart Tuition and be automatically deducted with your tuition payments in the months of September through May. This is a payment schedule for the program that covers the entire 36 weeks of school. There are no adjustments for sick days and LCS vacation days/snow days as they are already figured into the price.
- Junior Pilgrims does not provide drop in care due to licensing regulations