Applying to LCS
Thank you for considering LCS. By choosing LCS you are not only choosing a school but a community committed to Equipping young men and women to engage and transform the world for Jesus Christ.
This checklist will assist you in the application process for Lansing Christian School. If at any time you have questions, please contact our admission office at 517.882.5779 ext. #107 or email us at email@example.com. To see our admission’s policy, click here.
As part of the online application, the following documents will need to be submitted:
- Student_Questionnaire (6th -12th grade applicants)
- Request for Records (Kindergarten-12th grade applicants)
- Pastor’s Recommendation (one per family)
- Teacher’s Recommendation (one for each applicant who has attended school)
- 1st-5th Grade Recommendation
- 6th-12th Grade Recommendation
- Copy of the most recent report card and most recent standardized test scores (for High School student a transcript needs to be submitted)
- $75 application fee per new student student paid online with credit card
Step Two – Educational Consultation
After all of the above materials are received, the school will contact you to arrange an educational consultation with the Head of School and Principal.
Step Three – Enrollment
After acceptance, the following will then be required to complete the enrollment process.
- Complete online Enrollment Contract
- Copy of Student Birth Certificate
- Physical Examination Form (PK thru Kindergarten and if not attended school before)
- Variable Tuition Application (if participating)
Enrollment is complete once the Enrollment Contract and fee has been submitted.
Families will be contacted by the school regarding important dates for orientation, scheduling for high school students, supply lists, parent night, etc.
If you would like more information or have questions, please fill out the online admissions inquiry form.