Applying to LCS
Thank you for considering LCS. At Lansing Christian School, students don’t merely “fit in,” they belong. Their unique identity in Christ is what makes them special and it is a priority at LCS for each student to feel a sense of belonging in our learning community.
Applying to LCS is a process and we are here to help you through it.
Start today and take one step at a time.
This checklist will assist you in the application process for Lansing Christian School. If at any time you have questions, please contact our admission office at 517.882.5779 ext. #107 or email us at email@example.com.
As part of the online application, the following documents will need to be submitted:
- Student Questionnaire (6th -12th grade applicants)
- Request for Records (Kindergarten-12th grade applicants)
- Pastor’s Recommendation (one per family)
- Teacher’s Recommendation (one for each applicant who has attended school)
- 1st-5th Grade Recommendation
- 6th-12th Grade Recommendation
- Copy of the most recent report card and most recent standardized test scores (for High School student a transcript needs to be submitted)
- $75 application fee per new student student paid online with credit card
Step Two – Educational Consultation
After all of the above materials are received, the school will contact you to arrange an educational consultation with the Head of School and Principal. The consultation will be conducted in person with the student and at least one parent attending. For those applying to Preschool, the child need not attend.
Step Three – Enrollment
After acceptance, the following will then be required to complete the enrollment process.
- Complete online Enrollment Contract
- Copy of Student Birth Certificate
- Physical Examination Form (PK thru Kindergarten and if not attended school before)
- Variable Tuition Application (if participating)
Enrollment is complete once the Enrollment Contract and $100 enrollment fee has been submitted.