Dallas – 2nd Grade
- I love a lot of subjects but my favorite would be math, because it’s just fun to learn how to do multiplication.
- Moses is my favorite Bible story. I like when he divided the Red Sea with his staff.
- I learned how to subtract. I couldn’t do it in kindergarten. I also learned how to read better.
- I played baseball. My favorite sport is soccer. It’s like the opposite of Gaga Ball.
- My teachers show they care about me by helping me in math and other subjects.
- I learned that Christmas is not all about getting presents. It’s also about the birth of Jesus.
- LCS helps kids learn about God and other important subjects.