Grace – 4th Grade
- I love reading because books are so much fun!
- I like the Bible story of Esther because it relates to our story line. She was a normal person who made a difference.
- This year, I learned how to improve my math.
- I haven’t participated in sports or Pilgrim Play, but I have heard good things about it.
- I am unique because I I love to read, ride horses, join clubs, play ukulele, and speak Spanish.
- My teacher is so nice. If she was having a bad day you would not know.
- I’ve learned that God loves me no matter what.
- The best thing about LCS is that they are a Christian school.