Semester Exam Schedule
January 2019 Exam Schedule
|Tuesday, January 22
||Wednesday, January 23
||Thursday, January 24|
|8:00 a.m.-9:45 a.m.||8:00 a.m.-9:45 a.m.||8:00 a.m.-9:45 a.m.|
|World History||English 9||Bible 9|
|World War II||American Literature||Bible 10|
|US History||British Literature||Bible 11|
|AP US History||AP British Lit|
|10:15 a.m.-12:00 p.m.||10:15 a.m.-12:00 p.m.||10:15 a.m.-12:00 p.m.|
|Geometry||Physical Science: Physics||Make-up Exams|
|Algebra IIA||AP Chemistry||Psychology|
|Algebra IIB||AP Physics 1||AP Spanish|
|Functions and Stats||AP Biology||Computer Programming|
|AP Calculus AB|
Courses that do not have a scheduled exam:
|Art Classes||Advanced Composition||Algebra IB|
|PE/Health||Physical Science: Chemistry||Senior Composition|
|Spanish I/II/III||Team Sports||Yearbook|
Exam Guidelines for Students
- Students only need to attend school when they have a scheduled exam.
- Dress code must be followed during exam week. Students will need to be in compliance with dress code to take exams.
- Students must place all bags, books, food, cell phones, and other electronic devices in the front of the room. These may not be accessed during the exam. Students using these items during testing will be dismissed and their exam will not be scored.
- Students arriving late for an exam will not be given extra time to complete the test.
- Students may not be in the hallway during the scheduled exam times except to access the restroom.
- Students who are at school but are not testing during the scheduled exam times must remain in the Commons.
- All students must remain in their exam for a minimum of one hour. After that hour has passed, students may be dismissed as they complete their exams, but they must go to the Commons or leave school (if they do not have another scheduled exam).
- Students may not leave campus or be in the parking lot between exams.
- During the half hour between exams, students may only go into the high school hallway to get something from their locker or to meet with a teacher. They must then return immediately to the Commons.
- Students with conflicting exams are responsible for making arrangements with their teachers to take their exams. If a student has the need to reschedule an exam for any other reason, she/he must receive approval from the High School Principal, Mr. Kleyn.
- Make-up exams will be given during the final exam slot. If a student has more than one exam to make-up, it is his/her responsibility to make arrangements with the teacher to take the exam.